This is a Beginner Cheese Kit, ideal for those with no cheese making experience.
Combine these two kits, without paying for two thermometers, to make well over 30 kg of cheese.
This Combo Kit Contains:
- 20 page Hard Cheese Recipe / Instruction Booklet
- 12 page Mozzarella Recipe / Instruction Booklet
- 200 mm Dairy Thermometer
- 165mm Basket and Follower
- 4 Reusable Loose Weave Cheese cloths
- 125 ml Calcium Chloride
- 2 x 10 Vegetable Rennet Dairy Coagulant Tablets
- Direct Inoculation Mesophilic Hard Curd Starter Culture (2 x 100 Litre sachets - from SACCO)
- 450 gm. Cheese Salt
- 250 gm Citric Acid
- Block of Cheese Wax
- 1 Natural Bristle Wax Brush
- Two Sterile Jars
We ship these products Australia wide, however this kit contains ingredients that do require long term storage in a freezer, on arrival. Extended time out of a freezer will decrease the shelf life.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
|Room temperature||1 to 2 months|
|Refrigerator||6 to 12 months|
|Freezer||2 to 5 years|
|Brand||Green Living Australia|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Living Australia (QLD) Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.