Natural Citrus Deodorant
- 1 ½ Tbsp Sodium Bicarbonate
- 1 Tbsp Kaolin Clay
- ½ cup Cornflour
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Butter
- 5 drops Vitamin E Oil
- 1 tsp Epsom Salts
- 1 Tbsp Beeswax
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Shea Butter
- Essential Oils (optional blend of 10 drops Lime Essential Oil, 10 drops Australian Orange Essential Oil and 8 drops Peppermint Essential Oil)
- Melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil in the microwave for 90 seconds or until fully melted, alternatively you can melt over the stove in a double boiler.
- Crush your Epsom salts in a mortar and pestle until it resembles a powder.
- Once your oils and wax have melted, combine the sodium bicarbonate, Epsom salts, cornflower, kaolin clay, vitamin E and essential oils. Mix well and transfer to a jar or container with a sealed lid. Leave to sit for 24 hours.
- To use take a pea size amount and warm it between your fingers, then apply to your underarms.