Shea Butter - Certified Organic - Unrefined 50 grams
Shea butter is used for making your own body butter etc.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $0.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Certified Organic, Unrefined Shea Butter
Shea butter is used for making your own body butter, lip balm, concealer sticks, hair treatments and face masks, just to mention a few.
5 Kg drums also available, please contact us for a quote.
Also known as the African karite butter. It is expressed from the pits of the fruit of the African butter tree which grows in Central Africa. Makes a hard bar of soap with a silky feel that is conditioning and has a stable lather. Shea butter is beneficial for treating dry skin, blemishes, skin discoloration, scars and wrinkles.
Recommended usage 5-15%
Lip Gloss Recipe
- Measure out your ingredients.
- Carefully heat beeswax in a thick based pot on the stove until just melted. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add shea butter to the pot and melt.
- Mix in jojoba oil and stir until evenly combined.
- Mix in mica colour (optional)
- Before it cools, place in small jars or lip balm tubes.
Wonderful stuff5 November 2018I just love this Shea Butter and I use it in my soap making, my body butter making and lip balm. I also just use it straight out of the bucket on to my skin when it's particularly dry. It's smooth, creamy and no odour. Highly recommend.