Jojoba Oil - 50 grams
50 gram, 250 ml and 1 litre sizes available.Rated 4/5 based on 2 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.38 fortnightly and receive your order now.Sold Out
Jojoba oil is not an oil but a liquid wax, and is pronounced "ho-ho-ba". Over time the use of Jojoba oil significantly changes the appearance of pore size and moisturizes the skin. It also makes a great makeup base. Jojoba oil has some amazing properties since it is suitable for all skin types and penetrates the skin readily and for this reason is frequently used in skincare and cosmetic products.
Since Jojoba oil is composed of wax esters, it is an extremely stable substance and does not easily deteriorate.
Lip Gloss Recipe
- Measure out your ingredients.
- Carefully heat beeswax in a thick based pot on the stove until just melted. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add shea butter to the pot and melt.
- Mix in jojoba oil and stir until evenly combined.
- Mix in mica colour (optional)
- Before it cools, place in small jars or lip balm tubes.
Jojoba oilBy: PATRICIA FRANEK on 1 December 2018Got it as a super fat for my soap. Batch still curing. We shall see...
Sweet Almond OilBy: PATRICIA FRANEK on 1 December 2018Used it in a catch of soap. Still curing. Used as a super fat oil.