Electric Yoghurt Maker | Green Living Australia
1-2 Litre BPA Free Electric Yoghurt Maker
Our yoghurt maker is just brilliant.
It will make yoghurt batches from 1 to 2 litres and maintains the correct temperature very accurately, even over extended fermentation times.
Ideal for extended fermentation times required by non-dairy yoghurts, such as coconut yoghurt.
12 Month Warranty*
Guaranteed against manufacturer's defects. If it breaks, we will replace it for 12 months from the purchase date.
Making your own yoghurt at home saves you money. Pay just a few cents per batch for the culture plus the cost of your milk (or alternative).
How It Works:
Electric yoghurt makers simply keep your milk at the right temperature for fermentation to occur naturally. You just add your dairy or non-dairy milk (or coconut cream) to the inner container and add your culture. Switch it on and then wait the required amount of time per the instructions included with your culture. When it's finished, pop the container in the fridge and chill before enjoying with your favourite dish.
Easy To Use:
- Simply fill with your milk, whatever kind you are using, add the culture and turn on.
- Leave for 10 to 12 hours (or longer), and you will have the most delicious yoghurt.
- Put the inner container directly into the refrigerator after fermentation.
- No need to transfer the yoghurt into another storage container.
- Easy to use: just fill with your ingredients, plug it in and wait for your beautiful yoghurt to ferment.
- Works with cows milk, goats milk, soy milk and even coconut cream.
- Suitable for extended fermentation times of 24 hours or more.
- Maintains the temperature very accurately between 39 and 43° C.
- The yoghurt maker stands 265 mm high, with a diameter of 190 mm.
- Comes with a high quality BPA free food grade 2 litre fermentation pot.
- Yoghurt makers should run between 37 to 43° C and should not creep up in temperature, even over extended fermentation times. See how to test your current machine here. Please note that yoghurt makers are designed to maintain heat and not to heat your milk up to fermentation temperature.
- Please Note: Your dairy milk will need heat treating to 90° C, as per our instructions on this page, to help break down or unravel some of the dairy proteins and help make a thicker yoghurt. Long Life, or UHT milk has already been heat treated so just needs warming to around 40° C before being put into the yoghurt maker and adding the culture.
- * 12 Month warranty, see our Returns Policy for full information.
See it on YouTube:
Effective UnitBy: Danielle Major on 17 February 2021Have been really delighted with the electric yoghurt maker from Green Living. I have been able to use my glass jars in the unit without any hassle which I also prefer than the plastic container provided
Yoghurt makerBy: Dee on 7 December 2020I am happy with the Yoghurt Maker. First batch of yoghurt turned our great. I will be looking at other products from Green Living and letting other people know about your great website and the products you have on offer.
Electric yoghurt makerBy: Fay Sandra Sawtell on 29 November 2020can't live without it
Fabulous resultsBy: Faye Campbell on 25 September 2020I am so pleased with my new purchase of the electric yoghurt maker. I use it to make my own goat's milk yoghurt and it turns out great each time. I previously had ended up with a runny mess.
Super easy- dairy free coconut yoghurtBy: Janelle Thompson on 6 August 2020I purchased this yoghurt maker to make coconut yoghurt, it's full of probiotics and not full of sugar like those at the supermarket. It is soooo incredibly easy to use- I highly recommend!
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought