Electric Yoghurt Maker
1-2 Litre BPA Free Electric Yoghurt MakerRated 5/5 based on 14 reviews.
Our yoghurt maker is just brilliant. It will make yoghurt batches from 1 to 2 litres and maintains the correct temperature very accurately, even over extended fermentation times.
Ideal for extended fermentation times required by non-dairy yoghurts, such as coconut yoghurt.
12 Month Warranty*
Guaranteed against manufacturer's defects. If it breaks, we will replace it for 12 months from the purchase date.
Making your own yoghurt at home saves you money. Pay just a few cents per batch for the culture plus the cost of your milk (or alternative).
How It Works:
Electric yoghurt makers simply keep your milk at the right temperature for fermentation to occur naturally. You just add your dairy or non-dairy milk (or coconut cream) to the inner container and add your culture. Switch it on and then wait the required amount of time per the instructions included with your culture. When it's finished, pop the container in the fridge and chill before enjoying with your favourite dish.
Easy To Use:
- Simply fill with your milk, whatever kind you are using, add the culture and turn on.
- Leave for 8 to 12 hours (or longer), and you will have the most delicious yoghurt.
- Put the inner container directly into the refrigerator after fermentation.
- No need to transfer the yoghurt into another storage container.
- Easy to use: just fill with your ingredients, plug it in and wait for your beautiful yoghurt to ferment.
- Works with cows milk, goats milk, soy milk and even coconut cream.
- Suitable for extended fermentation times of 24 hours or more.
- Maintains the temperature very accurately between 39 and 43° C.
- The yoghurt maker stands 265 mm high, with a diameter of 190 mm.
- Comes with a high quality BPA free food grade 2 litre fermentation pot.
- Yoghurt makers should run between 37 to 43° C and should not creep up in temperature, even over extended fermentation times. See how to test your current machine here. Please note that yoghurt makers are desigend to maintain heat and not to heat your milk up to fermentation temperature.
- Please Note: Your dairy milk will need heat treating to 90° C, as per our instructions on this page, to help break down or unravel some of the dairy proteins and help make a thicker yoghurt. Long Life, or UHT milk has already been heat treated so just needs warming to around 40° C before being put into the yoghurt maker and adding the culture.
- * 12 Month warranty, see our Returns Policy for full information.
First Time Vegan Yoghurt MakerBy: Catherine on 30 October 2018I recently bought everything I need from Green Living to make my own vegan yoghurt. It has been a fabulous success. Thank you for the recipes on your website. I have made soy yoghurt & coconut yoghurt & they have been delicious. My friends & family have loved them too. Thanks for your prompt service too. I would definitely recommend these products.
Great productBy: Hannah on 26 September 2018I used the yoghurt maker for the first time the other day and it worked amazingly. Pre-heated soy milk to 43 degrees, then added culture and one tsp sugar (for culture to eat) put it all in yoghurt maker... 8 hours later beautiful soy yoghurt ready to eat. So easy!
So easy to makeBy: Donna Webb on 24 September 2018I love the yoghurt maker. It is so very easy to use and the yoghurt is absolutely delicous. Thankyou.
Perfect every timeBy: Katie Willard on 12 September 2018An outstanding product. Instructions are clear and this product acts as both a guide and a tool.
Fantastic fresh yoghurt made at home25 August 2018This is a really easy way to just set and forget your yoghurt during the fermentation period. I have tested the temp a few times after long periods and it has been spot on. We are really enjoying having fresh home made yoghurt. I have been using the recipes in Valeries book and also changing them up a bit. I have mainly used the freeze dried culture , but have also made a few batches using some left over from the previous batch as the starter with good success. My favourite is the dairy milk yoghurt mixed with fresh honey from our Beehive.
Electric Yoghurt MakerBy: Kay Palmer on 16 August 2018Works perfectly .. and produces the best tasting yoghurt!!!
Makes delicious yoghurtBy: Anna on 14 August 2018It's my first time making yoghurt and I was a little apprehensive about the outcome. But the yoghurt was delicious and creamy. The process was a little fiddly, but the instructions were easy to follow. I enjoyed making my own yoghurt and am looking forward to making my second batch this week!
Electric yoghurt makerBy: Janice Carlin on 31 July 2018Love it, so easy to use.
Fantastic ApplianceBy: Glenys on 11 July 2018Have made yoghurt with Green Living culture for years using a thermos, lots of wrapping towels and the oven. Results sometimes varied. But with this electric yoghurt maker
Yoghurt MakerBy: E Hutley on 4 July 2018Only had it a short time but very happy. Set and forget, no trouble, know it's the right temperature and it's going to be perfect every time.
Great fast service and beautiful productsBy: HEATHER FARLEY on 19 June 2018REALLY APPRECIATE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE, I HAD A PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING SOMETHING AND IT WAS SORTED.
Yoghurt makerBy: Marianne Kennedy on 5 May 2018So great that I could see the yoghurt maker at the store, but it was the advice about cooking techniques and other bits I needed that was invaluable. Best we have ever eaten.
Electric Yoghurt MakerBy: Kim Hamilton on 27 February 2018I have been using one for several years now and love how easy it is to use. I especially enjoy being able to leave it in longer than 8 hours without worrying about it.
Fabulous YoghurtBy: Karen Markham on 4 December 2017I purchased this yoghurt after several attempts using different methods. This product has made my goats milk into the most fabulous yoghurt EVER - even better than shop bought - everyone cannot get enouogh - i can't keep up ....