Electric Yoghurt Maker
Our yoghurt maker is just brilliant.
It will make yoghurt batches from 1 to 2 litres and maintains the correct temperature very accurately, even over extended fermentation times.
Ideal for extended fermentation times required by non-dairy yoghurts, such as coconut yoghurt.
12 Month Warranty*
Guaranteed against manufacturer's defects. If it breaks, we will replace it for 12 months from the purchase date.
Making your own yoghurt at home saves you money. Pay just a few cents per batch for the culture plus the cost of your milk (or alternative).
How It Works:
Electric yoghurt makers simply keep your milk at the right temperature for fermentation to occur naturally. You just add your dairy or non-dairy milk (or coconut cream) to the inner container and add your culture. Switch it on and then wait the required amount of time per the instructions included with your culture. When it's finished, pop the container in the fridge and chill before enjoying with your favourite dish.
Easy To Use:
- Simply fill with your milk, whatever kind you are using, add the culture and turn on.
- Leave for 10 to 12 hours (or longer), and you will have the most delicious yoghurt.
- Put the inner container directly into the refrigerator after fermentation.
- No need to transfer the yoghurt into another storage container.
- Easy to use: just fill with your ingredients, plug it in and wait for your beautiful yoghurt to ferment.
- Works with cows milk, goats milk, soy milk and even coconut cream.
- Suitable for extended fermentation times of 24 hours or more.
- Maintains the temperature very accurately between 39 and 43° C.
- The yoghurt maker stands 265 mm high, with a diameter of 190 mm.
- Comes with a high quality BPA free food grade 2 litre fermentation pot.
- Yoghurt makers should run between 37 to 43° C and should not creep up in temperature, even over extended fermentation times. See how to test your current machine here. Please note that yoghurt makers are designed to maintain heat and not to heat your milk up to fermentation temperature.
- Please Note: Your dairy milk will need heat treating to 90° C, as per our instructions on this page, to help break down or unravel some of the dairy proteins and help make a thicker yoghurt. Long Life, or UHT milk has already been heat treated so just needs warming to around 40° C before being put into the yoghurt maker and adding the culture.
- * 12 Month warranty, see our Returns Policy for full information.
|Brand||Green Living Australia|
FoolproofBy: Brian Hughes on 29 November 2023I have made three batches of yoghurt using the Green Living electric yoghurt maker. Every one was perfect the process is easy the end product so good. Super easy way to better health.
Yoghurt MakerBy: Ruth on 23 November 2023So easy to use. Make your desired yoghurt and place in container for length of time required. Perfect result every time! Delicious creamy yogurt made by you!
Perfect tempBy: Renata on 5 November 2023The temperature control is perfect for my Sibo yoghurt making! I just plug it in and forget it. Others makers can get too hot. The large container means i can make bigger batches! So good
Yes it works as promisedBy: Chrissie on 23 October 2023I must admit to being sceptical and somewhat hesitant. I really couldn't see how it would work. Let alone "Every time"! Delighted to say it does work and my yoghurt is yummy. Having IBS I have followed the lactose free option. No upset tummies and I know what is in it! My best friend is about to purchase one on my recommendation.
Easy to useBy: Rob on 11 September 2023Works well and holds temperature perfectly.
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like