Liquid Bronzing Oil Recipe
Liquid Bronzing Oil
- 50g rosehip oil
- 1/4 tsp bronzing mica (Choose the colour that suits you - see below)
- 1/8 tsp brown iron oxide
- Measure out your dry ingredients using mini measuring spoons.
- Place the bronzing mica and brown iron oxide into the 50g bottle of carrier oil.
- Replace the lid on the bottle and shake vigorously until the mixture is evenly combined.
- Use on arms and legs to moisturize and create a bronzy glow. Works great as a gradual tanner to add depth of colour and a bit of shine.
What colour suits you?
Choosing the right bronzing mica is important. I recommend getting two different tones so you can blend them together if needed. Here are some suggestions to get you started.
- For fair to medium fair skin tones: Chestnut Brown Mica and Chrome Bronze Mica
- For medium beige skin tones: Chrome Bronze Mica and Bronze Mica
- For olive and mocha skin tones: Bronze Mica, Red Clay Satin Mica and Royal Gold Mica
- For darker skin tones: Bronze Mica, Red Clay Satin Mica, and Black Gold Mica
- For very dark skin tones: Dark Brown Mica and Black Gold Mica