- 5 kg tomatoes
- 5 medium onions
- 1 large red capsicum
- I hot chilli
- 1 Tbs salt
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 25 g fresh, chopped coriander
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 Tbs sugar
- Chop the tomatoes, onions and capsicum and place in a large pot.
- Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low to medium and simmer.
- Add the hot chilli, finely chopped, without the seeds.
- Add the salt and garlic.
- Continue to simmer on low heat for two to two and a half hours. The salsa will reduce to a thicker consistency as the excess liquid cooks off.
- Add the vinegar and sugar and cook for 15 minutes more.
- Following the "Boiling Water Bath" method, place in jars and process for 20 minutes.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.