Non-Dairy Yoghurt Culture (Makes 100 Litres) | Green Living Australia
Make 100 litres of Soy, Coconut or Almond Yoghurt
Make great non-dairy yoghurt with this pure and natural culture. Making your own yoghurt with this culture is fun and easy. Remember non-dairy yoghurts do not thicken on their own but don't worry, we have the solution! Add Smooth Gel to your order to get beautiful, thick, creamy results!
Makes a wonderful, great-tasting, dairy-free yoghurt that is suitable for vegans. Beautiful flavour and texture, perfect for the whole family.
Costing just pennies per litre, this culture will save you heaps versus buying non-dairy yoghurt from the shops.
Live Probiotic Bacteria
This pure yoghurt and probiotic culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add it to your milk it starts to grow and multiply.
- Highly concentrated, with no fillers added, so each packet makes up to 100 litres of your favourite non-dairy yoghurt.
- This culture is suitable for vegans.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from dairy, gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO-Free.
- Consists of specifically selected strains of:
- streptococcus thermophilus and lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- and probiotics Bifidobacterium unimalis ssp. lactis and lactobacillus acidophilus.
Follow the below links to our recipes.
- Soy Yoghurt (Better results with the addition of Smooth Gel)
- Coconut Yoghurt (Requires Smooth Gel)
- Almond Yoghurt (Requires Smooth Gel)
Please Note: Most non-dairy yoghurts require a thickener of some kind. We recommend Smooth Gel as it does not require heat to work, which protects your culture.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze-dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
This culture has been specifically grown on a non-dairy & non-soy based growth medium, to be 100% Dairy & Soy Free.
It consists of specifically selected strains of:
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- and the probiotics
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
Unfortunately, we can not exclude the presence of corn derivatives.
According to EU legislation (Regulation CE 1169/2011) corn is not mentioned on ANNEX II which concerns “SUBSTANCES OR PRODUCTS CAUSING ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES” that is why we do not mention the presence of corn in our list of allergens which is available in TDS.
A great product: Healthy, saves money and time!By: Justine on 7 June 2021I couldn't find a good quality non-dairy yoghurt without any fillers (...that also didn't cost the earth!). I tried this culture and it delivers, without fail, every time. It saves money, provides a great healthy product, and it's so easy to use - I just make it at night, and the next morning I can have fresh yoghurt for breakfast.
So easy to useBy: Robert Lloyd on 26 April 2021It was difficult to make soy yoghurt until I bought this product, now so easy!
Non Dairy Yogurt cultureBy: BEVERLEY A HUSH on 6 April 2021fantastic product - I was a bit nervous using such a small amount, but it worked perfectly - I followed the coconut yogurt recipe and it is delicious
5 star yoghurtBy: Toni van Dalen on 15 February 2021The non dairy yoghurt culture is the best, cheapest and tastiest on the market. My husband has been making this for himself for a number of years and sings its praises both in health outcomes for him and in just general yumminess.
Non-dairy Yoghurt CultureBy: Janelle Pedersen on 28 July 2020I made Soy yoghurt using this culture. The finished yoghurt thickened beautifully and it tasted delicious. It was very easy to understand instructions and easy to use.
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought