Mesophilic Soft Curd Cheese Culture with Two Sterile Jars - 100 litres
(Direct Inoculation) Starter Culture
Used in producing a variety of soft, moderate temperature loving cheeses, including Chevre, Creme Fraiche, Fromage Blanc, Neufchatel - (American), Cream Cheese, Quark, etc. and is sometimes know as Type "B" culture.
100 litre sachet:
- Suitable for 100 litres of milk
- 1 sachet used for 25 doses suitable for 4 litres of milk each
- 2 Free Sterile Jar with every pack
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis,
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. cremoris
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis biovar diacetylactis,
Please note: Cheese making ingredients such as culture may vary in strength (by volume), from country to country, and manufacturer to manufacturer. Please read the package labelling on any cheese making ingredient for dosage directions.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.