Ocean Themed Soap
Make an ocean themed soap:
This soap smells and looks like the sea! Amounts are for a 1kg batch of soap.
- Add 15ml lime essential oil and 5ml lavender essential oil to your batch of soap after it has reached a light trace mix in well to evenly distribute the scent.
- Separate the soap batter into two bowls.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of spirulina powder into half of the batter.
- Mix 1/4 cup of sea salt and 2 teaspoons of electric blue mica into the other half.
- Layer or swirl the two halves into a loaf mould.
- Unmould and cut once the soap has set and becomes easy to remove from the mould.
- If you are having issues unmoulding your soap try adding sodium lactate next time.