Spirulina Powder, Organic - 50 grams
Spirulina is a wonderful natural soap colourant that will give your product a light to dark green hue. You can add spirulina powder directly to your soap at trace, or you can use spirulina to make an infused oil that you use in your soap batch.
Usage Rate: Spirulina Powder alone at trace - Use 1 Tbsp per 500gm of soap.
Make an ocean themed soap:
This soap smells and looks like the sea! Amounts are for a 1kg batch of soap.
- Add 15ml lime essential oil and 5ml lavender essential oil to your batch of soap after it has reached a light trace mix in well to evenly distribute the scent.
- Separate the soap batter into two bowls.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of spirulina powder into half of the batter.
- Mix 1/4 cup of sea salt and 2 teaspoons of electric blue mica into the other half.
- Layer or swirl the two halves into a loaf mould.
- Unmould and cut once the soap has set and becomes easy to remove from the mould.
- If you are having issues unmoulding your soap try adding sodium lactate next time.
|Brand||Green Living Australia|