Lime Essential Oil
100% Pure Essential Oil
With a crisp, refreshing citrus scent, Lime essential oil smells just like freshly sliced limes.
The scent of Lime oil complements most other citrus essential oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
Free Soap Recipe
Make an ocean-themed soap:
This soap smells and looks like the sea! Amounts are for a 1kg batch of soap.
- Add 15ml lime essential oil and 5ml lavender essential oil to your batch of soap after it has reached a light trace mix in well to evenly distribute the scent.
- Separate the soap batter into two bowls.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of spirulina powder into half of the batter.
- Mix 1/4 cup of sea salt and 2 teaspoons of electric blue mica into the other half.
- Layer or swirl the two halves into a loaf mould.
- Unmould and cut once the soap has set and becomes easy to remove from the mould.
- If you are having issues unmoulding your soap try adding sodium lactate next time.
Others Also Bought