Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Madagascar
Orange & Poppy Seed Soap:
The soap smells fruity and delicious and the poppy seeds make a beautiful contrast! Amounts are for a 1kg batch of soap. Makes 20 bars of heart shaped soap.
- Add 15ml Australian sweet orange essential oil and 5ml ylang ylang essential oil to your batch of soap after it has reached a light trace mix in well to evenly distribute the scent.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of poppy seeds and 2 to 4 teaspoons of peach sunset mica.
- Pour into 5 x heart four cavity moulds.
- Unmould once the soap has set and becomes easy to remove from the moulds. You will know it is ready when the soap just begins to pull away from the side.
- If you are having issues unmoulding your soap (or you’re a little impatient) try adding 2 tablespoons of sodium lactate to your soap batter at trace next time.