Electric Blue Mica - 20, 50 & 150 GRAMS
Used for soap and cosmetic making, mica is a natural mineral with a crystalline structure that reflects light.
Mica can be mixed with a combination of iron oxide, titanium dioxide and other natural ingredients to give beautiful vivid colours.
This mica is pure and free of dangerous heavy metals and other contaminants.
- Mica - 46-51%
- Titanium Dioxide - 48-53%
- Ultramarine Blue - 0-1%
- This Mica is:
- Eye Safe
- Lip Safe
- Soap Stable
Make an ocean themed soap:
This soap smells and looks like the sea! Amounts are for a 1kg batch of soap.
- Add 15ml lime essential oil and 5ml lavender essential oil to your batch of soap after it has reached a light trace mix in well to evenly distribute the scent.
- Separate the soap batter into two bowls.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of spirulina powder into half of the batter.
- Mix 1/4 cup of sea salt and 2 teaspoons of electric blue mica into the other half.
- Layer or swirl the two halves into a loaf mould.
- Unmould and cut once the soap has set and becomes easy to remove from the mould.
- If you are having issues unmoulding your soap try adding sodium lactate next time.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Living Australia (QLD) Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.