Electric Blue Mica - 20, 50, 150 & 500 GRAMS
Used for soap and cosmetic making, mica is a natural mineral with a crystalline structure that reflects light.
Mica can be mixed with a combination of iron oxide, titanium dioxide and other natural ingredients to give beautiful vivid colours.
This mica is pure and free of dangerous heavy metals and other contaminants.
- Mica - 46-51%
- Titanium Dioxide - 48-53%
- Ultramarine Blue - 0-1%
This Mica is:
- Eye Safe
- Lip Safe
- Soap Stable
- NanoParticle Free
- Child Labor Free
- Not Tested on Animals
Make an ocean-themed soap:
This soap smells and looks like the sea! Amounts are for a 1kg batch of soap.
- Add 15ml lime essential oil and 5ml lavender essential oil to your batch of soap after it has reached a light trace mix in well to evenly distribute the scent.
- Separate the soap batter into two bowls.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of spirulina powder into half of the batter.
- Mix 1/4 cup of sea salt and 2 teaspoons of electric blue mica into the other half.
- Layer or swirl the two halves into a loaf mould.
- Unmould and cut once the soap has set and becomes easy to remove from the mould.
- If you are having issues unmoulding your soap try adding sodium lactate next time.
Others Also Bought