Peach Sunset Mica - 50 grams
20, 50 and 150 gram packs available.
or 4 payments of $4.50 with Info
Peach Sunset Mica - 20, 50 & 150 GRAMS
Used for soap and cosmetic making, mica is a natural mineral with a crystalline structure that reflects light.
Mica can be mixed with a combination of iron oxide, titanium dioxide and other natural ingredients to give beautiful vivid colours.
This mica is pure and free of dangerous heavy metals and other contaminants.
- Mica - 39-45%
- Titanium Oxide - 54-60%
- Iron Oxide - 0-1%
- FD&C Yellow 5 Lake - 0-1%
This Mica is:
- Eye Safe
- Lip Safe
- Soap Stable
- Child Labor Free
- Not Tested on Animals
Orange & Poppy Seed Soap:
The soap smells fruity and delicious and the poppy seeds make a beautiful contrast! Amounts are for a 1kg batch of soap. Makes 20 bars of heart shaped soap.
- Add 15ml Australian sweet orange essential oil and 5ml ylang ylang essential oil to your batch of soap after it has reached a light trace mix in well to evenly distribute the scent.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of poppy seeds and 2 to 4 teaspoons of peach sunset mica.
- Pour into 5 x heart four cavity moulds.
- Unmould once the soap has set and becomes easy to remove from the moulds. You will know it is ready when the soap just begins to pull away from the side.
- If you are having issues unmoulding your soap (or you’re a little impatient) try adding 2 tablespoons of sodium lactate to your soap batter at trace next time.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category