(Direct Inoculation) Starter Culture
Used to produce Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone, Swiss, Gruyere, and other Italian and Swiss style cheeses.
This culture features in our Italian Cheese Kit.
100 litre sachet:
- Suitable for 100 litres of milk
- 1 sachet used for 12 doses suitable for 8 litres of milk each
- Free Sterile Jar with every pack
- MOT 092
1000 litre sachet:
- Suitable for 1000 litres of milk
- Two Free Sterile Jars with every pack
- MOT 092
Please note: Cheese making ingredients such as culture may vary in strength (by volume), from country to country, and manufacturer to manufacturer. Please read the package labelling on any cheese making ingredient for dosage directions.
- Lactococcus lactisssp. lactis,
- Streptococcus thermophilus,
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus,
- Lactobacillus helveticus
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
Dosing Cheese Culture:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Living Australia (QLD) Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.