Tangy Yoghurt Culture (Makes 100 Litres) | Green Living Australia
Makes up to 100 litres of yoghurt!
This culture produces a really thick, smooth textured yoghurt, with a more acidic flavour than the Mild Yoghurt Culture.
Makes a wonderful, great tasting yoghurt that you are sure to love. Tangy flavour is just right for adult palates.
Costing just a few cents per litre, this culture will save you heaps versus buying yoghurt from the shops.
This pure yoghurt culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add it to your milk it starts to grow and multiply.
- It consists of specifically selected strains of:
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated, and each sachet will make up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus, and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This yoghurt is an absolute winner if you like a tangy, more acidic yoghurt! The extra tang makes this an ideal yoghurt for cooking, where you want the flavour of the yoghurt to come through.
- Please note: The longer you leave this yoghurt incubating, before refrigeration, the more acidic it will be. Don't forget it and leave it too long!
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer, and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
See Our Videos
How to store the culture and how much to use.
This system will help you get the best value out of our yoghurt cultures, kefir and probiotic veggie culture while helping protect the culture from moisture and contamination.
How to make dairy yoghurt.
Directions are supplied with the culture and you can see them on this site but sometimes just seeing it happen is the way to learn.
Excellent TasteBy: Lorraine on 25 October 2020Very happy with the taste and texture of the Tangy Yoghurt Culture. Prompt and efficient delivery..all good.
Tangy!By: KAte on 8 September 2020This is my first use of the Tangy Culture - as with other products seamless purchase , easy directions to follow . This is definitely a tangy yoghurt - great for curries, and create a smooth yoghurt. I think the mild will remain my mainstay, but glad to have this option at hand.
Review Tangy Yoghurt CultureBy: Sammy on 14 August 2020This is a great value for money and delicious culture. My yoghurt does not turn out as tangy as I would expect, but that may have more to do with my methods than the culture (I'm not using an electric yoghurt maker). Highly recommend for yummy homemade yoghurt.
Great product !By: Jenny on 23 June 2020I use this culture to make great thick creamy Greek style yoghurt using powdered milk & water. Tastes exactly like Greek yoghurt,, consistently good results. Very economical too ! Gets my vote
Tangy Yoghurt Culture - 100 litresBy: Dennis H Walker on 1 June 2020I have been using this product for a few years now and love the taste.Can't beat your own homemade yoghurt.Easy to use and great service from Green living
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category