Tangy Yoghurt Culture - 100 litres
This culture produces a really thick, smooth textured yoghurt, with a more acidic flavour than the Mild Yoghurt Culture.
Makes a wonderful, great tasting yoghurt that you are sure to love. Tangy flavour is just right for adult palates.
Costing just a few cents per litre, this culture will save you heaps versus buying yoghurt from the shops.
This pure yoghurt culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add it to your milk it starts to grow and multiply.
- It consists of specifically selected strains of:
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated, and each sachet will make up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus, and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This yoghurt is an absolute winner if you like a tangy, more acidic yoghurt! The extra tang makes this an ideal yoghurt for cooking, where you want the flavour of the yoghurt to come through.
- Please note: The longer you leave this yoghurt incubating, before refrigeration, the more acidic it will be. Don't forget it and leave it too long!
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer, and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
We ship these products Australia-wide, however, they do require long-term storage in a freezer, on arrival. Extended time out of a freezer will decrease the shelf life.
Country of Origin: Italy
See Our Videos
How to store the culture and how much to use.
This system will help you get the best value out of our yoghurt cultures, kefir and probiotic veggie culture while helping protect the culture from moisture and contamination.
How to make dairy yoghurt.
Directions are supplied with the culture and you can see them on this site but sometimes just seeing it happen is the way to learn.
|Brand||Green Living Australia|
Tangy YoghurtBy: Peter on 6 December 2023I have been making my own yoghurt for over 20 years and recently switched to Green Living's Tangy Yoghurt Culture. It is the best tasting I have tried and comparable with commercially produced, store bought products!
Easy to use wth great resultsBy: Robyn on 26 November 2023I have been using this culture for a few years now. It is easy to use and is very reliable. Well worth it. Always quick to arrive and saves lots of money!
So goodBy: Cara on 12 November 2023This yoghurt is fabulous. Better than bought yoghurt. 5mins to prepare and just leave it for 24 hours and it is ready. So good.
Great product and makes great yoghurtBy: Aidan on 9 November 2023Really easy to use. A little goes a long way and is great value for money. And the yoghurt is better than any you buy.
Changed my lifeBy: Drew on 24 September 2023I am lactose intolerant and since discovering that I can easily make my own lactose free yogurt my life has changed and improved dramatically. Once you get the hang of it, it only takes about 30 minutes to prepare. Then leave the good bugs to do their work and next morning I have a week’s supply of delicious lactose free yogurt ready for breakfast .
You May Also Like