Mild Yoghurt Culture - 100 litres
This culture produces a lovely thick and creamy yoghurt!
This culture produces a lovely thick and creamy yoghurt, with mild to medium acidity.
Makes a wonderful, great tasting yoghurt that you are sure to love. Mild flavour is perfect for the whole family.
Costing just a few cents per litre, this culture will save you heaps versus buying yoghurt from the shops.
This pure yoghurt culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add it to your milk it starts to grow and multiply.
- Pure, live culture with no fillers or additives.
- Consists of specifically selected strains of:
- a mild acidifying Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- and a low content of fast acidifying Streptococcus thermophilus
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated with each sachet making up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This culture is suitable for the whole family, including the softer palates of children, with a mild flavour and creamy texture.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO-Free.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze-dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
See Our Videos
How to store the culture and how much to use.
This system will help you get the best value out of our yoghurt cultures, kefir and probiotic veggie culture while helping protect the culture from moisture and contamination.
How to make dairy yoghurt.
Directions are supplied with the culture and you can see them on this site but sometimes just seeing it happen is the way to learn.
Deliciously thick and creamy yoghurtBy: MC on 21 September 2021I make yoghurt just with this culture and full fat milk alone and it is so thick and beautifully set like Greek yoghurt even without any thickeners. I put my yoghurts in the oven on about 40C for 8-12 hours overnight and it works a treat.
Great productBy: Emma on 4 August 2021Fantastic product, with a very tiny amount you can make your own yogurt at home. Taste is mild. Keeps in the freezer for a very long time.
Great productBy: Joy Secomb on 23 June 2021I have been very satisfied with this product so much so that I have recommended it to friends who now use it.
Makes yummy yoghurtBy: Lexi on 24 March 2021I have made several batches using the yoghurt culture. This is a mild flavoured yoghurt, not as sour as Greek. I have had much better results using long life milk/ powdered milk combo than fresh milk/ powdered milk combo. It makes a very delicious thickened yoghurt when drained a bit. With this culture in the freezer I can always have yoghurt when I want, it’s a great product and easy to put a batch together.
Mild yogurtBy: Helen Flanagan on 21 March 2021I have made this following all instructions. Came out beautifully. Maybe a little too mild however I added 1 this of venial extract to one litre and it is great. No extra sugars and have my flavour. 5 stars.
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category