Mild Yoghurt Culture - 100 litres
This culture produces a lovely thick and creamy yoghurt, with mild to medium acidity.
Makes a wonderful, great tasting yoghurt that you are sure to love. Mild flavour is perfect for the whole family.
Costing just a few cents per litre, this culture will save you heaps versus buying yoghurt from the shops.
This pure yoghurt culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add it to your milk it starts to grow and multiply.
- Pure, live culture with no fillers or additives.
- Consists of specifically selected strains of:
- a mild acidifying Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- and a low content of fast acidifying Streptococcus thermophilus
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated with each sachet making up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This culture is suitable for the whole family, including the softer palates of children, with a mild flavour and creamy texture.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO-Free.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze-dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
See Our Videos
How to store the culture and how much to use.
This system will help you get the best value out of our yoghurt cultures, kefir and probiotic veggie culture while helping protect the culture from moisture and contamination.
How to make dairy yoghurt.
Directions are supplied with the culture and you can see them on this site but sometimes just seeing it happen is the way to learn.
Yogurt starter is awesome!By: Rebecca on 18 May 2022We recently bought the mild Yogurt starter and it produces the thickest and nicest yogurt we have ever made. Everyone who sees it is impressed as the consistency is so thick.
Yoghurt CultureBy: Sue on 26 April 2022This is the second time I have brought this product and everytime I use it to make yoghurt, the yoghurt is perfect in texture and texture.
Consistently Great ResultsBy: Nikki on 20 April 2022We have been using this mild yoghurt culture (in combination with the probiotic cultures from Green Living) for several years now and have found it easy to use and gives consistently great results. (We previously used to culture new batches of yoghurt from our existing yoghurt or from frozen commercial yoghurt but found the batches used to fail occasionally). The mild taste is also great, it doesn't require the addition of any sugar or other sweetener.
Amazingly small amountBy: Matt on 9 March 2022Bought this recently and was amazed at how little you need to use in order to achieve delicious yoghurt. Incredible value for money and far tastier than store bought stuff.
Yummo YoghurtBy: Edna on 20 February 2022The Service is excellent - prompt dispatch and delivery. The product I have used before for a couple of years now - it is easy, reliable and economical. I have yet to use the fermenting culture but expect it to be of the same high quality
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like