Mild Yoghurt Culture - 100 litres
This culture produces a lovely thick and creamy yoghurt, with mild to medium acidity.
Makes a wonderful, great tasting yoghurt that you are sure to love. Mild flavour is perfect for the whole family.
Costing just a few cents per litre, this culture will save you heaps versus buying yoghurt from the shops.
This pure yoghurt culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add it to your milk it starts to grow and multiply.
- Consists of specifically selected strains of:
- a mild acidifying Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- and a low content of fast acidifying Streptococcus thermophilus
- Standardised to two grams with Maltodextrin.
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated with each sachet making up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This culture is suitable for the whole family, including the softer palates of children, with a mild flavour and creamy texture.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO-Free.
- Standardised to 2 grams with Maltodextrin. 1/64th of a teaspoon or 1 Drop using the Mini Measuring Spoons will produce 2 litres of yoghurt.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze-dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
We ship these products Australia-wide, however, they do require long-term storage in a freezer, on arrival. Extended time out of a freezer will decrease the shelf life.
Country of Origin: Italy
See Our Videos
How to store the culture and how much to use.
This system will help you get the best value out of our yoghurt cultures, kefir and probiotic veggie culture while helping protect the culture from moisture and contamination.
How to make dairy yoghurt.
Directions are supplied with the culture and you can see them on this site but sometimes just seeing it happen is the way to learn.
|Brand||Green Living Australia|
Mild Yoghurt CultureBy: Marg Murrell on 17 November 2023I have used this yoghurt culture for years, you can make so much from 1 sachet. The flavour of the mild culture is creamy and delicious.
Mild yogurt cultureBy: Wendy in Coorparoo on 1 November 2023The tiniest amount of this culture converts long life milk into such wonderful thick yogurt that is the nicest greek style yogurt I've tasted.
Seems fineBy: Chrissie on 23 October 2023I was not sure whether to buy the "mild" culture but it seems OK. I must admit to finding the initial distribution of 10% and 90% a bit challenging. However the videos are very helpful and I got there. The mild is just that "mild" and very pleasant.
Yoghurt CultureBy: Bernie on 4 October 2023Fabulous product and I find home made is so much better than the shop brought. You are In control of the content and I like to avoid sugar. Mine turns out great with a cup of powdered milk per litre of uht milk. I add vanilla essence too. Thick and creamy.
Mild Yoghurt Cultre works really wellBy: Andy on 4 September 2023Decided to give the Dairy side of Yoghurt making a go and was very impressed with the speed and the results. Great product
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like