Mild Yoghurt Culture - 100 litres
This culture produces a lovely thick and creamy yoghurt!
or 4 payments of $5.74 with Info
This culture produces a lovely thick and creamy yoghurt, with mild to medium acidity.
Makes a wonderful, great tasting yoghurt that you are sure to love. Mild flavour is perfect for the whole family.
Costing just a few cents per litre, this culture will save you heaps versus buying yoghurt from the shops.
This pure yoghurt culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add it to your milk it starts to grow and multiply.
- Pure, live culture with no fillers or additives.
- Consists of specifically selected strains of:
- a mild acidifying Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- and a low content of fast acidifying Streptococcus thermophilus
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated with each sachet making up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This culture is suitable for the whole family, including the softer palates of children, with a mild flavour and creamy texture.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO-Free.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze-dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
See Our Videos
How to store the culture and how much to use.
This system will help you get the best value out of our yoghurt cultures, kefir and probiotic veggie culture while helping protect the culture from moisture and contamination.
How to make dairy yoghurt.
Directions are supplied with the culture and you can see them on this site but sometimes just seeing it happen is the way to learn.
First time userBy: Faye Campbell on 25 September 2020Was delighted that such a tiny amount of the culture is all that is required to make one litre of delicious, thick, healthy yoghurt. Will keep purchasing this product and certainly recommend to my family and friends.
ReviewBy: Cathy on 23 September 2020I have been making yoghurt for many years and this culture is excellent !
Yoghurt CultureBy: Wendy Grover on 16 June 2020This product is extremely good, have been using it for a few years now. Very happy with the service of postage and delivery as well.
Mild Yoghurt CultureBy: rob poppleton on 13 June 2020works so good
Great yoghurtBy: Jane Menzies on 31 March 2020I have had no problem at all with this yoghurt. I use a Green living yoghurt maker and am really happy with the product. Couldn't be easier
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category