THE ASHFORD BOOK OF DYEING
This comprehensive textbook includes detailed explanations of dyes and recipes for their use including natural and chemical dyes, dye baths and cold pad and percentage dyeing.
Colour theory is explained and six projects demonstrate a range of techniques.
Whether you are a spinner, weaver, knitter or textile artist, novice or more advanced in your craft, there will be something in this book to extend your ideas.
- Getting Started
- Natural Dyeing
- Using Chemical Dyes
- Chemical Dye Baths for Protein Fibres
- Chemical Dye Baths for Cellulose Dyes
- Direct Application of Chemical Dyes
- Creative Dyeing Techniques
- Prepared Liquid Dyes for Silk
- Dyeing Synthetic Fibres
- Dyeing with a Microwave Oven
|Artist / Author||Ann Milner|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Living Australia (QLD) Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.