Fermentation System with Airlock
2.2 litre BPA Free Fermentation System with grate, dual lids, and airlock to make your own fermented vegetables.
Easy To Use
This system is simple and easy to use. Just add to your veggies and probiotic vegetable culture, top up with water and leave to ferment.
This budget-friendly fermentation system will save you heaps versus buying fermented vegetables, such as sauerkraut and kimchi, from the shops.
The fermentation pail, grate and lids are made of 100% recyclable, BPA free polypropylene, making it eco friendly and good for the environment.
How Does It Work?
- This fermentation system is perfect for Lacto-fermentation and traditional pickling of small batches of kimchi or sauerkraut, olives or dill pickles.
- The grate holds your vegetables under the fermenting liquid, preventing any of your food from floating to the surface and spoiling.
- The 2-part airlock is easy to clean and allows fermentation gasses to escape on their own while keeping the pail sealed from any contamination. This makes the system much safer and easier to use.
- 2.2 litre fermentation pail.
- Grate to hold vegetables down, preventing spoilage.
- Lid with hole and grommet for fitting the airlock.
- 2 part, one-way airlock to seal out contaminants.
- Second lid without hole for storing your fermented veggies in the pail after fermentation.
- Convenient and affordable system ferments and stores your veggies.
- A removable grate holds the veggies down under the fermentation liquid.
- One lid is fitted with a grommet that holds the one-way airlock.
- A second lid is supplied so you can seal your ferments for storage in the fridge after fermentation is complete.
- The pail, lids and grate are made of BPA free polypropylene and are fully recyclable.
- The system is compact and stores very easily.
|Brand||Green Living Australia|
PracticalBy: Sue on 2 April 2023Love it - originally was thinking to put my olives in a bucket or other container and just putting a weight on it. But this container is great - never have to worry about air getting to the olives - the grate keeps the olives submerged- my only regret is that I didn’t buy two.
Good cheap startBy: Linda on 6 September 2021This is a handy little fermentation kit to start fermenting vegetables without a huge outlay.
Fermentation kitBy: Azure-dee Uys on 8 March 2021I love this product but it would be even better if you could push the mesh guard down into a slot so it wouldnt be able to pop up. Still the best fermentation kit ive purchased. Thanks heaps
Just what I needed for my chilli fermentsBy: Lloyd Cutler on 16 December 2020These are the right size for my chilli plant stock, have previously put down two ferments and both have turned out very successful. Now have three for the various heat levels I use.
Fermentation System with AirlockBy: Sharon on 4 May 2020Works great. Comes with recipe. Easy to use.
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like