Fermentation System with Airlock
2.2 Litre System with Pail, Grate and Lids - BPA Free.Rated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
2.2 litre BPA free fermentation pail with grate, dual lids and airlock for making your own fermented vegetables.
Easy To Use
This system is simple and easy to use. Just add to your veggies and probiotic vegetable culture, top up with water and leave to ferment.
This budget friendly fermentation system will save you heaps versus buying fermented vegetables, such as saurkraut and kimchi, from the shops.
The fermentation pail, grate and lids are made of 100% recyclable, BPA free polypropylene, making it eco friendly and good for the environment.
How Does It Work?
- This fermentation system is perfect for fermenting small batches of kimchi or sauerkraut, olives or traditional dill pickles.
- The grate holds your vegetables under the fermenting liquid, preventing any of your food from floating to the surface and spoiling.
- The 2-part airlock is easy to clean and allows fermentation gasses to escape on their own while keeping the pail sealed from any contamination. This makes the system much safer and easier to use.
- 2.2 litre fermentation pail.
- Grate to hold vegetables down, preventing spoilage.
- Lid with hole and grommet for fitting airlock.
- 2 part, one-way airlock to seal out contaminates.
- Second lid without hole for storing your fermented veggies in the pail after fermentation.
- Convenient and affordable system ferments and stores your veggies.
- Removable grate holds the veggies down under the fermentation liquid.
- One lid is fitted with a gromet that holds the one way air lock.
- A second lid is supplied so you can seal your ferments for storage in the fridge after fermentation is complete.
- The pail, lids and grate are made of BPA free polypropylene and are fully recyclable.
|Brand||Green Living Australia|
Just what I neededBy: Lloyd Cutler on 2 March 2020Being a bit of a chilli fan and watching a few videos on fermented chillies to make sauce from, I was keen to start straight away. A quick Google search found this product and the ordering process was quick and easy. Arrived very quickly and bam, first batch of chillies are fermenting. Once my chilli stock expands, I will need a few more most likely and I will be purchasing from same place.
Fermentation System with AirlockBy: Jenny Robinson on 11 April 2019Instructions good, recommend adding sterilisation of unit to these. Product performs as promised. Makes delicious fermented vegetables. Easy to use.
Love this!By: Katey on 25 December 2017Simple, cheap and effective solution to fermenting at home or on the go in a motorhome. No burping your glass jars while they ferment. No batches of kraut wasted from overexposing to oxygen. Love the two lid idea. Can't fault it for value for money or ease of use. Congratulations on an awesome product.