Mini Bush Camp Stove - Perfect For Hiking, Camping, 4WD, picnics and more!
Enjoy using your Bush Barbie stove knowing you are cooking with an environmentally friendly and sustainable stove with high fuel efficiency and very low harmful emissions. This mini camp stove is a high quality, next generation wood burning stove that only requires the fuel of a handful of sticks that are already on the ground.
Tips for using the Mini Bush Barbie:
- FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
- Always check with your local authorities regarding any regulations surrounding the lighting of fires before you light a fire.
- Observe Total Fire Ban days or seasonal fire ban restrictions.
- Ensure the area around your stove is clear of loose flammable material, any flammable liquids or pressurized containers (gas containers, insect repellent or cooking oil spray cans).
- Keep children and animals clear of flames and hot surfaces.
- Read the instructions carefully before lighting your first fire.
- Unpack your stove and where necessary complete any assembly and place it on a level, solid surface.
- Remember these stoves are very fuel efficient so start small. In a short time and with practice you will become familiar with the quality of fuel required for what you wish to cook.
- When finished cooking let your fire burn down and cool down before emptying out the ash and packing up your stove.
- Your stove is the latest generation biomass stove. It will work well on all kind of fuel (dry corn cobs and husks, straw, leaves, bark and dried animal droppings) Avoid burning coal-based products, treat timbers or high resin based woods. Dry hardwood timbers give the best results.
- Avoid liquid accelerants to start the fire. Firelighter gel can be used sparingly
- Always start the fire with DRY fuel but damp fuel can be used once the fire is alight.
- Do not operate when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- NEVER LEAVE THE STOVE UNATTANDED WHILE IN USE.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought