Sealed, Stainless Steel French Whisk.
Having a sealed whisk reduces the chance of contamination of your milk when making cheese and yoghurt.
It can also be used to cut the curd in cheeses when you need to cut close together to create a large amount of surface area, such as when making Romano and Parmesan.
- Fully sealed handle
- 18/8 stainless steel construction
- 350 mm length
To sterilise before making yoghurt:
- Wash normally with warm, soapy water and rinse thouroughly.
- To sterilise, blanch or pour boiling water over the entire whisk being careful not to burn yourself.
- Your whisk is now sterilised and can now be used in yoghurt making.
- You do not need to wait for your whisk to dry after sterilising before using in your yoghurt making.
- Do not dry your whisk with a tea towel or paper towel after sterilising. This will contaminate your whisk. If you wish to dry your sterilised whisk, place it on a sterilised area and leave to air dry.
- Do not subjectify the whisk to extreme heat or place in the oven. This could melt the sealant and your whisk will no longer be sealed.
whiskBy: sharon campbell on 15 August 2019great whisk - easy to sterilize without all the nooks and crannies of a regular whisk