After Midnight Eyeshadow Bundle
How to make your own eyeshadow:
- Mix a 50/50 ratio of mica or optional activated charcoal to Sericite Mica (Carnauba Wax Treated).
- Add a few drops of vegetable glycerine. Use a dropper or syringe to add the liquid slowly to avoid making the mixture too wet.
- Mix the mica powder, activated charcoal powder, and liquid until it forms a smooth paste. If it's too dry, add more liquid. If it's too wet, add more mica powder or activated charcoal powder.
- Add one drop of carrier oil to the mixture and mix well. The oil helps the eyeshadow stick to your eyelids and prevents it from flaking off.
- Store in a small container and there you have it!
See the full directions HERE
- 1 x 20g Kohl Mica
- 1 x 20g Dark Chestnut Mica
- 1 x 20g Dark Brown Mica
- 1 x 20g Bronze Mica
- 1 x 20g Silver White Mica
- 1 x 20g Sericite Mica - Carnauba Wax Treated
- 3 x Container with Sifter - Black 5 gram
|Brand||Green Living Australia|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|