Unscented Moisturiser - 250 g
1 Kilogram Also Available
This moisturiser can be used as-is or dressed up with your choice of speciality ingredients to create unique, benefit-specific products. To customise your cream you can add essential oils and other nutrients.
Made in Australia
A rich emollient base that can be used (as is) as a moisturiser (occlusive-type), or as a base for preparing rich emollient creams or lotions. To use as is, apply the desired amount directly onto clean skin. To enhance, take the desired amount of moisturiser base and add active ingredients, essential oils and/or colour to suit your particular purpose and mix.
Make a dilute solution of water-soluble food colours in water. Try 1 to 5 drops of dilute colours to 100g of Moisturiser.
For every 100g of moisturiser base, it is recommended that you add up to 20 drops of appropriate essential oils.
Try blending several different oils together to get the properties and fragrance that you want.
- Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Geranium, Neroli, Rose Bulgarian, Rosewood, Cedarwood.
- Geranium, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Juniper, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Tea Tree
- Carrot Seed, Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Rose Maroc, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Carrot Seed, Neroli, Lavender, Frankincense, Fennel, Myrrh, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Rose Maroc
For Sensitive Skin:
- Jasmine, Rose Bulgarian, Roman Chamomile, German Chamomile, Lavender **For every 100g of moisturiser for sensitive skin, it is recommended that you add up to 10 drops of essential oils.
For intensive treatment for damaged, dry or wrinkled skin:
- You can blend up to 3% of one of the following carrier oils/raw materials into the cream: Wheatgerm Oil, Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter.
Selling Your Cream
Cosmetics, like food products, must by law have the contents listed on the packaging or the label if it is to be sold.
Moisturiser Base Ingredients
Purified Water, Glycerine, Sunflower Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Almond Sweet Oil, Shea Butter, Natural Vitamin E, Macadamia Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 20, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide
|Brand||Green Living Australia|
You May Also Like