- Making sourdough bread at home;
- Use 1/4 of a gram of culture to make 1 kg of pre-dough.
- Feed your predough and keep it alive for months or even years.
- Start a new predough whenever you want.
- Use different types of flour to enhance your sourdough making.
This Sourdough Starter Culture is a mixture of multiple strains of bacteria, which together ensure a uniform and controlled production of sourdough for the preparation of bread.
- Consists Of.
- Five Lactobacillus strains
- Leuconostoc mesenteroides
- Two Pediococcus strains
Gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.
- 5 gram sachet of culture
- A sterile storage jar
The sachet includes 5 grams of freeze dried, powdered culture. 1/4 gram of culture is enough to make 1 kg of pre-dough.
For detailed instructions, please see our Sourdough Directions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Living Australia (QLD) Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.