Kiwi 3 Spinning Wheel with Folding Treadles
Natural & Lacquered Available.
Ashford's most popular wheel - the Kiwi - has evolved!
The new Kiwi 3 has folding treadles, timber veneered MDF wheel, three speed whorl and a wooden threading hook! With all the great features of the Kiwi 2, the enhanced Kiwi 3 will be even more in demand from new and experienced spinners everywhere.
- Robust construction quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
- Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
- Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
- 3 speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
- Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
- Timber veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Ashford Kiwi 3By: Kathryn Leyshon on 19 April 2019This is my first spinning wheel but I couldn't be happier with it. It came in a flat pack from the manufacturer in NZ, carefully wrapped with all the parts. The assembly instructions were clear very easy to follow. The wheel is beautifully made with a lot of care taken with detail. When assembling, every piece lined up and fitted perfectly together. It is very easy to use and runs smoothly. It is a fantastic compact design and I love that the treadles fold up. It is easy to store and just as easy to transport. I easily fit it into my small car to take it to a spinning group. Ashford also include little extras in the box: an instructional 'how to' booklet, some fleece to spin and a copy of their magazine.