e-Spinner 3 - Electronic Spinning Wheel
E-Spinner 3 - Includes carry bag and footswitch
Spin large amounts of yarn, quickly and effortlessly for yourself or a cottage industry. The e-Spinner is quiet, convenient and simple to use. No treadling required!
Stock Status: Ashford production has been affected by Covid shutdowns and international supply delays. Supply of some larger items such as looms and spinning wheels may be by pre-order. The stock status is updated weekly. If the web page indicates you can Add to Cart the product was available for immediate shipping when last updated. If the web page indicates a Pre-Order Date, placing your order locks in your place in the queue at the factory in New Zealand and your order will be shipped directly to you from the factory as soon as it is manufactured and tested. The actual supply date may vary from the pre-order date due to circumstances beyond Ashford's control.
Our new e-Spinner 3 is the smallest, lightest and most versatile electronic spinner ever. Take it with you, wherever you go.
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in flyer bearing.
- Convenient spinning and plying with a sliding hook flyer, frictionless yarn guides, 15mm (5/8in) orifice and reducer bush.
- The e-Spinner 3 has a quiet but powerful 12 volt DC 2.0 amp 70 watt motor with soft start and infinitely variable speed from 0-1800 rpm.
- The optional 12 volt car cord enables you to use it in your car, caravan, RV, or boat with a battery pack.
- Light weight only 2kg (4.4lbs)
- Compact only 26 x 14 x 21.5cm (10¼ x 5½ x 8½ins)
- Padded carry bag with shoulder straps
- Three jumbo bobbins, 225gm (8oz) capacity
- Tensioned lazy kate
- Bottle of oil
- On/off foot controller
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Ashford espinner3By: Corinne Cowper on 19 December 2022Excellent product. Well made, easy to use. Can highly recommend both the item and the service I received from Green Living
A fantastic alternative to a treadle wheel!By: Melanie on 27 June 2018I absolutely love the e-spinner, and am very glad I bought it! I have a back injury that means treadling on a traditional wheel is, at best, uncomfortable. The e-spinner is a great solution. It's very quiet, easy to use and the big bobbins are great. The included lazy kate works a treat as well. The bag which came with the e-spinner fits not only the e-spinner, lazy kate, and the peddle and power cord but it also easily fits 100g of fibre! It's really comfortable to carry and not too heavy. Overall I think the e-spinner is a very well designed and well made piece of equipment and I'm very happy with my purchase.