Spin large amounts of yarn, quickly and effortlessly for yourself or a cottage industry. The e-Spinner is quiet, convenient and simple to use. No treadling required!
Our new e-Spinner 3 is the smallest, lightest and most versatile electronic spinner ever. Take it with you, wherever you go.
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in flyer bearing.
- Convenient spinning and plying with a sliding hook flyer, frictionless yarn guides, 15mm (5/8in) orifice and reducer bush.
- The e-Spinner 3 has a quiet but powerful 12 volt DC 2.0 amp 70 watt motor with soft start and infinitely variable speed from 0-1800 rpm.
- The optional 12 volt car cord enables you to use it in your car, caravan, RV, or boat with a battery pack.
- Light weight only 2kg (4.4lbs)
- Compact only 26 x 14 x 21.5cm (10¼ x 5½ x 8½ins)
- Padded carry bag with shoulder straps
- Three jumbo bobbins, 225gm (8oz) capacity
- Tensioned lazy kate
- Bottle of oil
- On/off foot controller
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
A fantastic alternative to a treadle wheel!By: Melanie on 27 June 2018I absolutely love the e-spinner, and am very glad I bought it! I have a back injury that means treadling on a traditional wheel is, at best, uncomfortable. The e-spinner is a great solution. It's very quiet, easy to use and the big bobbins are great. The included lazy kate works a treat as well. The bag which came with the e-spinner fits not only the e-spinner, lazy kate, and the peddle and power cord but it also easily fits 100g of fibre! It's really comfortable to carry and not too heavy. Overall I think the e-spinner is a very well designed and well made piece of equipment and I'm very happy with my purchase.