Country Spinner 2 Double Treadle - Lacquered
This is a specialist wheel designed for big yarns
or 4 payments of $259.75 with Info
Country Spinner 2 Double Treadle - Lacquered - For Big Yarns
Pre Order your Ashford Spinning Wheel to hold your spot in the factory cue.
Please Note: Ashford production has been affected by Covid shutdowns and supply delays. Supply of some larger items such as looms and spinning wheels is by pre-order only. Placing your order locks in your place in the cue at the factory in New Zealand and your order will be shipped directly to you from the factory as soon as it is manufactured and tested.
Natural & Lacquered Available
This is a specialist wheel designed to spin extra bulky yarn used in rug weaving and chunky knitting or for plying bulk quantities. The orifice is extra large. The ball bearings and double treadle allows for an easy start and treadling. The slow drive ratios and sensitive leather flyer brake system are ideal for creating unique novelty yarns.
- New 3 speed bobbin with easy 3, 4 & 5:1 ratios and capacity of up to 1kg 2.2lb.
- New polyurethane con-rod joints for smooth heal & toe treadling.
- Wider spaced treadle boards.
- Arched rails and factory assembled sides are easily assembled with bolts and barrel nuts.
- New maintenance free Polyurethane hinges for smooth & effortless treadling.
- Soft leather brake band and sensitive tension adjustment.
- Huge 27mm - 1 1/16' flyer orifice for really thick yarns.
- Provision for plying from 2 bobbins.
- New nylon universal bearings for the con rod.
- Huge capacity bobbin
- Double treadle
- Large orifice
- Spin thick novelty yarns
Included accessories: Built-in Lazy Kate, 3-speed country spinner bobbins, Learn to spin booklet.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category