Kiwi 3 Spinning Wheel with Folding Treadles - Natural
Ashford's most popular wheel - the Kiwi - has evolved!
Stock Status: Ashford production has been affected by Covid shutdowns and international supply delays. Supply of some larger items such as looms and spinning wheels may be by pre-order. The stock status is updated weekly. If the web page indicates you can Add to Cart the product was available for immediate shipping when last updated. If the web page indicates a Pre-Order Date, placing your order locks in your place in the queue at the factory in New Zealand and your order will be shipped directly to you from the factory as soon as it is manufactured and tested. The actual supply date may vary from the pre-order date due to circumstances beyond Ashford's control.
The new Kiwi 3 has folding treadles, a timber veneered MDF wheel, three speed whorl and a wooden threading hook! With all the great features of the Kiwi 2, the enhanced Kiwi 3 will be even more in demand from new and experienced spinners everywhere.
- Robust construction, quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
- Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
- Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
- 3-speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
- Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
- Timber veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
|Unit Of Measure||ea|