Jack Loom Eight Shaft 97cm / 38" Floor Loom
Pre Order your Ashford Weaving Loom to hold your spot in the factory cue.
Please Note: Ashford production has been affected by Covid shutdowns and supply delays. Supply of some larger items such as looms and spinning wheels is by pre-order only. Placing your order locks in your place in the cue at the factory in New Zealand and your order will be shipped directly to you from the factory as soon as it is manufactured and tested.
Due to popular demand, Ashford has reintroduced our eight shaft, ten treadle 97cm (38') weaving width, folding Jack loom. Create your own beautiful fabrics with ease on this strong compact loom.
The loom features include:
- Eight shafts
- Ten treadles
- Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
- Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
- Large rising shed
- Friction rear brake
- Quiet smooth parallel lamms
- Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
- Folding back beam for storage and transport
- Built-in raddle with cap rail
- Removable front beam - for easy threading
- Removable back beam
- Handy shelf above castle
- Quick and easy warp stick attachment
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category