Add colour, texture and interest to your projects with our Caterpillar Cotton.
100% cotton variegated dyed yarn with a beautiful crimpy, spiral plied texture.
Lovely and lightweight - perfect for weaving, knitting and crochet - so soft and great to work with. Voluminous but not heavy with twice the bulk for the weight of the yarn.
Six variegated colourways:
- Caterpillar Cotton - Inferno
- Caterpillar Cotton - Citrus
- Caterpillar Cotton - Paua
- Caterpillar Cotton - Ocean
- Caterpillar Cotton - Cookies n Cream
- Caterpillar Cotton - Berries
Use alone or in combination with any of our solid colour cottons.
Creates a woven fabric that is so light and soft, lovely to wear against the skin.
200gm cones. 680m/743yds
Needle size 3-4, hook size 3.5-4.5, weaving sett 7.5-10 (lower sett of 5-8 recommended to showcase the yarn structure.)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought