Reusable Beeswax Food Wraps - Mixed pack
Beeswax cannot be shipped to WA from the Eastern States due to strict quarantine regulations.
The Wrap is a re-usable and natural waxed food cloth that is an alternative to plastic cling wrap.By using pressure and the warmth of your hands, shape, wrap and seal The Wrap around a range of foods and dishes. The Wrap is malleable and adhesive at room temperature. When cool it will hold its shape.
- 1x Large (35cm x 35xm)
- 1x Medium (26cm x 26cm)
- 1x Small (19cm x 19cm)
- Wrap a sandwich or snack
- Wrap cheese
- Seal the end of a cucumber, half an avocado, tomato, onion, fresh herbs or any other fruit or vegetable
- Use as a lid to cover a bowl or plate
- Wrap dough, cover sourdough starter or fermenting products
- *Not recommended for meat products
- Hand wash in cold water with eco-friendly dish soap.
- Keep away from heat.
If cared for well, The Wrap will last for up to 12 months.
Hand-Made with Hemp/ Organic Cotton, Australian Beeswax, Tree Resin, Organic Jojoba and Lemon Myrtle.
|Brand||Homestead & Co|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category