Table Loom 4 Shaft
Please watch the videos below to see that that are like
- Portable multishaft weaving
- 3 widths
- overhead beater for best weaving shed
- castle folds flat for easy transport
Popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers.
The four shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings. The overhead beater, with automatic bounce back, gives a wonderful shed and even beating. Levers are within easy reach for comfortable weaving. Each shaft can be lifted simply and quickly and is independent enabling a wide variety of patterns to be woven. The solid Silver Beech hard wood is lacquered for long-lasting good looks. Non-slip rubber feet give extra stability. Swedish stainless steel reed and lightweight Texsolv heddles are included. Plus there is a wide range of options and accessories available.
Available in three weaving widths;
40, 60, 80cm wide (16, 24, 32ins)
Stainless steel reed 10dpi (40/10cm) Weight from 8kg (17lbs)
- Swedish Texsolv heddles
- 40cm (16ins) - 320 heddles
- 60cm (24ins) - 480 heddles
- 80cm (32ins) - 640 heddles
- Warping tools
- Cross and warp sticks
- heddle hooks
- 2 shuttles
- Learn to Weave on The Table Loom booklet
- Includes 2 lacquered shuttles;
- 40cm (16ins) - 36cm (14ins)
- 60cm (24ins) - 56cm (22ins)
- 80cm (32ins) - 56cm, 76cm (22ins, 30ins)
Regular shipping only. Please call for a quote for Express Shipping, if required.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Living Australia (QLD) Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.