Original Seed Sprouter - Keimgerat
Use seed spouters to grow your own sprouts.
Benefits and features of BioSnacky® original seed sprouters;
- Eco-friendly acrylic glass (especially recommended for foodstuffs)
- Dishwasher-safe to a temperature of approx, 85C
- Contains no cadmium or formaldehyde
- Optimum light exposure and air circulation due to the transparent round seed trays with ventilation slits
- Large 3-tier germinator (seed sprouter)
This large seed sprouter is made from environmentally friendly acrylic. It consists of three trays for the germination of seeds, a tray for collecting water used to irrigate your seeds and a lid.
With the 3-tier sprouter, you will be able to ‘sow’ your sprouts at staggered intervals – starting every 2 or 3 days. This allows you to have a more consistent supply of sprouts. As one tray of sprouts is ready for harvesting, the others will contain seeds just starting to germinate.
Water the 3-tier germinator from the topmost tray 2 or 3 times daily and see the water drain through all trays via the specially designed plug which uses capillary action to make sure that all layers remain moist, feeding your seeds and sprouts.
The entire unit ensemble measures 20.5cm in diameter and 15 cm in height. Each seed tray is 4 cm in height.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|