NATURAL TUCKER BREAD BOOK
By Kohn Downes
John Downes is well known for his superb rustic breads. People from all over Australia have enjoyed the wholesome crusty loaves from his wood-fired ovens.
NATURAL TUCKER BREAD BOOK gives you practical advice on:
- home bread making
- sourdough, yeasted and unleavened breads
- unusual substitutions for special dietary requirements
(eg. how to use soy milk and tofu in bread-making)
- nutritional and cultural perspectives on bread
- bakers tricks for making crusty bread
- utensils and equipment
- kneading, proving and cooking techniques
Now you can learn how to make these timeless breads at home.
60 RECIPES FOR
- Basic leaven breads (Sourdough),
- Yeasted breads,
- Unleavened breads,
- Special breads.
|Artist / Author||John Downes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Living Australia (QLD) Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.