Mini Greenhouse Seed Sprouter
Mini Greenhouse Seed Sprouter
Use seed spouters to grow your own sprouts.
Benefits and features of BioSnacky® seed sprouters;
- Eco-friendly acrylic glass (specially recommended for foodstuffs)
- Dishwasher safe
- Contains no cadmium or formaldehyde
- Optimum light exposure and air circulation due to the transparent round seed trays with ventilation slits
The bioSnacky Mini Greenhouse comprises of:
- One dome lid This lid ensures maximum light incidence and provides useful surface area for the collection of condensed water. The unique lid opening allows seeds to be watered from above. It also ensures the optimum flow of oxygen and the discharge of metabolic gases.
- Three seed trays Large, transparent seed trays enable you to cultivate up to three different types of seeds at the same time. Or, if you prefer, you may harvest continually by staggering the sowing of seeds. The trays are specially developed to ensure that sufficient moisture is always present.
- Unique ventilation slits 3 ventilation slits in each seed tray and in the lid ensure that metabolic gases and heat are completely discharged.
- One water tray (base) After the seeds have been watered, all surplus water is collected in the water tray at the base of the sprouter. The tray is the same colour as the earth, thus ensuring that the water in the Greenhouse is neither exposed to light nor heat.
The entire unit ensembled measures 20.5m in diameter and 26 cm in height.
Each seed tray is 6 cm in height.
The modest little BioSnacky seeds quickly grow into fresh shoots and sprouts that provide both food and vitality, as well as tasting delicious. This natural nourishment is in its original unchanged form.
BioSnacky shoots and sprouts contain unique concentrations of valuable enzymes, proteins, mineral substances, trace elements and natural vitamins.
They also contain excellent fibre materials that are beneficial to the intestines and regulate the digestive process. These seedlings are a welcome addition to a variety of dishes and a delight to the eye, as well as the palate.
Use your shoots and sprouts on bread, toss them into crunchy salads, or fry them gently in olive oil when preparing tasty casseroles, pancakes, omelettes or rissoles; add them to soups, dips, muesli, pasta, rice, vegetables, fish and meat dishes.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Classy sprout tower for the kitsch benchBy: Linda McMullen on 13 May 2023This sprout tower was ordered to replace a smaller one I've had for years which does not have a cover. It is beautiful to look at and does a much better job of growing sprouts. The one drawback, which is also an advantage, is the size of the drainage holes. Without the blotting fabric that is supplied in a 25-pack, smaller seeds like alfalfa fall through. The provided fabric works like a dream, but I'm told is not available to purchase separately. A quick internet search shows it is available, but in Germany - which makes it pricey to get to Australia. I'm hoping Green Living Australia can source a suitable product - and when they do, I plan to purchase a second sprouts tower.