Sunscreen is easy, fast and fun to make. Plus it is much more economicalthan purchasing a similar premium natural product. In just 30 minutes,you can make your own additive free, all natural, plant-based sunscreen. This sunscreen doesn't contain any petrochemicals or preservatives,
is vegan friendly and moisturises your skin!
Ingredients used in these directions;
- Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil
- Shea Butter
- Carnauba Wax or Bees Wax
- Zinc Oxide
- Vitamin E Oil
- Rose Hip, Sweet Almond, Wheat Germ or Jojoba Oil
- 1-2 ml Essential Oil (optional, no citrus)
Making sunscreen is a quick and easy process, provided that you follow these simple steps in order. More detailed instructions are included on the following pages. From start to finish, it should take you less than one hour to make your first batch of sunscreen. Most of that time will be spent getting set up, as the actual process of combining the ingredients to make sunscreen is relatively fast and not at all difficult.
- Gather all your equipment and ingredients.
- Accurately weigh out the coconut oil, carrier oils, carnauba wax and shea butter for your recipe.
- Gently melt the oils, shea butter and carnauba wax in a double boiler.
- Add Vitamin E Oil as well as optional colouring agents or essential oils for scent.
- Slowly add the Zinc Oxide while whisking the oils to avoid clumping.
- Pour the sunscreen mixture into your container(s).
- Allow the sunscreen to cool and set.
|Brand||Green Living Australia|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category