The EasyOven™ is a heat retention oven, which retains heat to slow cook food with less energy.
- Energy Efficient
- Enhances food quality.
- Reduces pollution (CO2 emissions)
- Reduces electricity consumption (83% - 90%) and saves on fuel costs
- Made of fabric, and lightweight (230g),
- Easy to clean, carry and store when not in use
- 100% recyclable
- Environmentally, socially, economically and financially responsible product.
- 400mm Circular top & base
- 130mm Gussett
- Capcaity: 5 litre pot (approximately)
Fantastic to use when:
- At sporting events
- At home
How to Use:
So how does it work? You simply start your cooking off the same way you always have, add your spices, veg and meat or whatever you are cooking, bring it to the boil and cook for a limited amount of time (this is usually 10 minutes maximum) and then place the entire pot into the EasyOven™. Leaving your delicious meal to finish cooking while in the EasyOven™ without the use of additional energy.
Add to that the stove’s ability to keep frozen goods frozen for up to three hours, EasyOven is a “MUST HAVE” product.
Patterns shown above may vary.
Cooking pot not included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Living Australia (QLD) Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.