DIY Citrus Deodorant Bundle
Can NOT Ship to WA due to Beeswax quarantine regulations
DIY Citrus Deodorant
Makes 4 or more batches plus extra
This Bundle Contains:
- Beeswax 30g
- Cocoa Butter 50g
- Shea Butter 50g
- Coconut Oil 1kg
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Aluminium free) 500g
- Epsom Salts 125g
- Kaolin Clay 100g
- Vitamin E Oil 5g
- Lime Essential Oil 15ml
- Australian Orange Essential Oil 15ml
- Peppermint Essential Oil 15ml
Beeswax cannot be shipped to WA from the Eastern States due to strict quarantine regulations.
~ RECIPE ~
- Beeswax 1 Tbsp
- Cocoa Butter 2 Tbsp
- Shea Butter 2 Tbsp
- Coconut Oil 1 Tbsp
- Sodium Bicarbonate 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Epsom Salts 1 tsp
- Kaolin Clay 1 Tbsp
- Vitamin E Oil 5 drops
- Lime Essential Oil 10 drops
- Australian Orange Essential Oil 10 drops
- Peppermint Essential Oil 8 drops
- Melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil in the microwave for 90 seconds or until fully melted, alternatively you can melt over the stove in a double boiler.
- Crush your Epsom salts in a mortar and pestle until it resembles a powder.
- Once your oils and wax have melted, combine the sodium bicarbonate, Epsom salts cornflower, kaolin clay, vitamin E and essential oils. Mix well and transfer to a jar or container with a sealed lid. Leave to sit for 24 hours.
- To use take a pea sized amount and warm it between your fingers, then apply to your underarms.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category