DIY Citrus Deodorant
Makes 4 or more batches plus extra
This Bundle Contains:
- Beeswax 30g
- Cocoa Butter 50g
- Shea Butter 50g
- Coconut Oil 1kg
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Aluminium free) 500g
- Epsom Salts 125g
- Kaolin Clay 100g
- Vitamin E Oil 5g
- Lime Essential Oil 15ml
- Australian Orange Essential Oil 15ml
- Peppermint Essential Oil 15ml
Beeswax cannot be shipped to WA from the Eastern States due to strict quarantine regulations.
~ RECIPE ~
- Beeswax 1 Tbsp
- Cocoa Butter 2 Tbsp
- Shea Butter 2 Tbsp
- Coconut Oil 1 Tbsp
- Sodium Bicarbonate 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Epsom Salts 1 tsp
- Kaolin Clay 1 Tbsp
- Vitamin E Oil 5 drops
- Lime Essential Oil 10 drops
- Australian Orange Essential Oil 10 drops
- Peppermint Essential Oil 8 drops
- Melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil in the microwave for 90 seconds or until fully melted, alternatively you can melt over the stove in a double boiler.
- Crush your Epsom salts in a mortar and pestle until it resembles a powder.
- Once your oils and wax have melted, combine the sodium bicarbonate, Epsom salts cornflower, kaolin clay, vitamin E and essential oils. Mix well and transfer to a jar or container with a sealed lid. Leave to sit for 24 hours.
- To use take a pea sized amount and warm it between your fingers, then apply to your underarms.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Living Australia (QLD) Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.