Crystal Melt & Pour Soap Base - Translucent (SLES & SLS Free)
Vegetable based, neutral odour soapRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Vegetable based melt and pour soap base, free from the surfactants Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Used for making transparent bars.
- Vegetable based
- SLS and SLES free
- Excellent foaming
- Moisturising properties and smooth skin feel as a result of high glycerin content
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Suitable for slicing or moulding
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)
- SLES (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)
- Petroleum Based Chemicals
- Animal Products
- Aqua (Purified Water)
- Glycerine (Vegetable Based)
- Glyceryl Laurate
- Coconut Oil
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Easy to make soapBy: Jacqueline on 1 March 2019I haven't made soap before but really wanted to try it. This melt and pour soap base was super simple to use, I purchased some of the mica colours as well which are beautiful. You do need to mix them with some coconut oil or another carrier oil before using (which I didn't know before my first batch) but you tube is fantastic for learning what to do. Have been very happy with the result.